Musings of a thrift store whore.
Nothing here stays the same! To check out what these metamorphose into, visit Crafty Geordi. See you there.
Are you a thrift store whore too? Link up your whore-scores with Crafty Geordi's Show and Share linky party. Begins every Sunday and goes on all week.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My First Sally Ann Post!

     Hi and welcome to Adventures With Sally Ann. I started this blog to be able to show what cool stuff that I score. I am a Salvation Army stalker, frequently hitting the 50% off days. I also love other thrift stores, garage sales, junking and shopping in my boyfriend's garage. I'll be showing photos of my scores and my plans for them here and showing off the results on Crafty Geordi.
     On Friday there was cool stuff to be had at the S.A.'s storewide 50% off sale. I had to get in line to make myself stop shopping, it was getting too expensive!

I think that I am envisioning a throw pillow. Or a purse? $2.20.

Look here to see what this became. I used less than half of the skirt. $4.45

Check out the detail. The bleach spot will be dealt with. $4.50 each.

Likely handbags.

Aren't these cool? The burgundy book is a chemistry book. All pre 1960's. Soon I will be able to show what I have done with them. 66 cents each.

I bought this one for the handles. Check out what I did with it. At $2.60 it was about half of what they would cost at Michael's. The sheet that this is propped on? Also from the S.A. $2.00 for the purse, $1.39 for the sheet.
Possible quilt squares. Or a scarf. It's long enough.....Ha, maybe both! 50 cents. Score!

Duvet cover may become curtains. Or quilt backing. $1.39.

More quilt squares. $2.85 each.






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment