Musings of a thrift store whore.
Nothing here stays the same! To check out what these metamorphose into, visit Crafty Geordi. See you there.
Are you a thrift store whore too? Link up your whore-scores with Crafty Geordi's Show and Share linky party. Begins every Sunday and goes on all week.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fawk You Friday

Haahaa, this is so funny! This party is put on by Boobies, Babies and a Blog.

Funniest. Party. Ever.

BWS tips button
Problem is...I love Friday. Its Saturday eve. I can go to bed and not have to get up at 0 Dark O'clock. I would have a better time thinking of Fawk Yous on Monday or Wednesday. But, I'll try. Here goes:

A big Fawk You to:

  • My ex-husbands, especially the second one. We split up 5 years ago this summer and I still get angry when I think about that stupid, lying, cheating, good-for-nothing bastard. I blame him for my 5 hour daily commute. If he were even one quarter of one half of the man that I thought he was when we met then my credit history would be golden and I could have afforded to buy a house that is actually near where I spend my time. But, noooo, he financially screwed me and now I have to live 100 miles away from the rest of my life. Haha, at least I bought a house. I'm not stuck in a crappy rental like he is. Asshole.
  • The California snowstorm. Actually I am very excited at the prospect of snow. In central California! I am not excited about the commute home. Snow, could you please wait until I am over the pass tonight? There is talk about possibly closing the pass and I don't want to be stranded on the wrong side of the hill. Thanks in advance.
  • My job. More specifically, the carpal tunnel and neck/back/shoulder pain that I constantly feel that is caused by my job. My left arm and fingers have been tingly since I woke this morning. Funny, I don't have this pain on weekends.
  • Gas prices. They're already going up because of the unrest in the Middle East. Don't get me wrong, I am all for toppling asshole dictators. Isn't that what we Americans did 234 years ago? But, with driving 1100 miles per week, the gas prices are GOING. TO. HURT. BAD. Hehe, maybe I won't be able to afford to keep my job :-)

Okay, that was fun.Thanks for the vent.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love this post! Fabulously honest!
    Saying a small prayer that your ex gets herpes.

    ReplyDelete