Musings of a thrift store whore.
Nothing here stays the same! To check out what these metamorphose into, visit Crafty Geordi. See you there.
Are you a thrift store whore too? Link up your whore-scores with Crafty Geordi's Show and Share linky party. Begins every Sunday and goes on all week.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Green Baby Shower

     Just because my baby making days are over doesn't mean that I am not wildly intrigued by what I found on BostonMamas' blog. Christine at BostonMamas is having a

green baby shower!

OMG, how awesome is this??? I always used hand-me-downs for my kids, in fact, from the age of about 6 weeks to 4 years, my daughter never wore anything newly purchased by me. She had boxes of all sized clothes stored in the closet, waiting for the day that they were grown into.

Look at how gorgeous she is! Even un-pregnant, I am so not this cute. That is a used stroller gifted to her.
BostonMamas.com
     Such an ingenious idea, you have to go check it out.

     Also worth checking out, hop on over to Crafty Geordi and see my first try at quilting. Because if your hand-me-downs are in poor condition, you could always upcycle them into a unique baby gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment